CVS Pharmacy Complaint
Extreamly Poor Customer Service - cvs pharmacy
Due to the delay this unfortunate visit to CVS caused, my daughter arrived late to surgery of which had to be postponed.
I am a NBA Chaplain, Professional, and Executive Pastor.
I pray that Michelle Bonn is not treating other customers this way and getting away with it. Customers should be treated respectfully and handled properly. I did not threaten anything be with my presence nor did I my actions warrant calling the police.
I am appalled and plan to escalate this matter.
Store Location: Walton & Adams Rochester MI #8076
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More CVS Pharmacy reviews
- CVS Pharmacy complaint
- WAIT !
- bad customer service
- unhappy visit
- Cvs Timberlake Rd, Lynchburg rude service and incorrect billing
- CVS store employee
- CVS incompetance
- bad service
- bad service
- Terrible Service
- CVS Pharmacy, #8586, 151st and Metcalf, Overland Park, KS
- CVS Pharmacy Flu Shots
- Escondido Pharmacy
- Can't work online
- Looking for pool service
- WORST online store and customer service EVER!
- very disapointed
- Poor Quality Service
- Ripped OFF
- discusting work atire
- Poor Poor Service and Customer Service
- Poor Service
- POOR Customer Service
- poor customer service advice
- Poor unprofessional service
- Poor customer service, poor training. Poor managers
- Very poor product quality, poor customer service
- Horrible Customer Sevice
- Poor customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you